Wednesday 6 February 2013

my weakness!

Assalamualaikum and hi!! its long time not updating my blog. How are you blogger ? aren't you feel sick without me ? hihi. Actually i don't have story to tell to you. So bored. Right now i just plan to continue my degree. Seriously im really worried to think about my future. i really hope that i can get approve by UITM. *huaaa manyak takut! its look weird i write in english right ? i know its have mistaken in my grammar and verse also scattered. From beginning i was tell you about this that i weak in english either writing or speaking. Who can teach me ? who can be my teacher ? xD *no one. 


Actually my mom really hope that i can be like my father. He can speak in english and japan language. He also had worked in japan foe few years. Arghh why his son can't be like him. WHY ? why im stupid at this thing. WHY ? so sad. I don't have confident to speak in english. One word i said it sound weird and funny -.- any word i said it sound so *pelat to me -.- 

But the reality is if you want bright future come to you, you should change yourself first. Be confident when talking in english, have positive minded, always strives to get what you want, don't scared to face with people   who better than us. Trust yourself! *reminder myself

No comments:

Post a Comment